ADA-trading LLC, EDRPOU (national register of companies) code 38375319 is the Campaign Organizer on request of the Prospekt shopping mall (Comfort Market Lux LLC, EDRPOU 34795907). Contractor's location: Kyiv, 35A Mashynobudivna St.
2. Campaign purpose
The purpose of the Campaign is to attract the attention of the consumers to Prospekt shopping mall and to the Campaign partners.
3. Campaign duration and venue
The Campaign will be held on March 6, 7 and 8, 2021 from 12:00 to 20:00 (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign Period") and consists of the following steps:
Step 1 - on March 6, 7 and 8, 2021 make the purchase to the amount of UAH 500 (five hundred), with one receipt in any store (except for the hypermarket "Auchan") located on the territory of the Prospekt shopping mall.
Step 2 - register your receipt by filling out the application form on March 6, 7 and 8, 2021 from 12:00 to 20:00, at the promotion desk in the food court area on the second floor of the shopping mall;
Step 3 – prize draws will be held on March 8, 2021 from 16:00 to 21:00 on the territory of Prospekt shopping mall with a live broadcast on the official page of Prospekt shopping mall in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/prospekt.ua);
The Campaign will be held in Kyiv, in the territory of Prospekt shopping mall (hereinafter – the Campaign Territory) located at the following address: Kyiv, 1V Hnata Khotkevycha St.
4. Campaign Participants
Everyone interested, irrespective of age, gender etc. may participate in Campaign.
Following persons shall not be recognized as Campaign Participants and shall not have the right to participate in it:
• Campaign Organizer's employees and their family members (husband/wife, children, brothers/sisters, parents);
• advertising agencies' owners and employees and partners involved in Campaign organization and conduct and their families' members (husband/wife, children, brothers/sisters, parents);
• Prospekt shopping mall's employees and employees of shops/restaurants/service points, etc., which presented in Prospekt shopping mall;
• foreigners and stateless persons;
• disabled people participation in Campaign is being performed in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
o During the Campaign its Participants are obliged to:
• comply with the requirements of these Rules and provisions of the applicable laws of Ukraine;
• not cause inconveniences deliberately and do not interfere other Participants;
• not perform actions that undermine the eligibility of such a Participant's participation in Campaign.
5. Terms of participation in the campaign
In order to participate in the Campaign, a person who meets the requirements of section 4 of these Rules shall:
On March 6, 7 and 8, 2021 make the purchase to the amount of UAH 500 (five hundred), with one receipt in any store (except for the hypermarket "Auchan") located on the territory of the Prospekt shopping mall.
Register your receipt by filling out the application form on March 6, 7 and 8, 2021 from 12:00 to 20:00, at the promotion desk in the food court area on the second floor of the shopping mall;
Watch the prize draws that will be held on March 8, 2021 from 16:00 to 21:00 on the territory of Prospekt shopping mall with a live broadcast on the official page of Prospekt shopping mall in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/prospekt.ua).
6. The following shall not participate in the campaign:
Receipts that have already been registered.
Receipts with the amount less than UAH 500 (UAH five hundred).
Receipts dated the other period than from March 6 to March 8, 2021.
Receipts from the hypermarket "Auchan".
7. Gifts and the procedure for their obtaining
The Campaign prizes are:
200 (two hundred) Secret Box prize sets*
* The prize means receiving a "Secret Box prize set" in the form of a branded gift box with discounts and gifts provided by partners of the campaign. The Secret Box prize set is not subject to exchange for another prize set, refund, or exchange for a monetary equivalent. Winning means getting the opportunity to purchase the respective prize set for 1 UAH.
Campaign participant, whose questionnaire will be determined to win the Prize by random probability by drawing lots among all other registered questionnaires, will be notified of this by calling the phone number specified in the questionnaire. The presence of the campaign participant at the place of the prize draw at the time of the draw is not a requisite for receiving the prize (taking into account the established quarantine in order to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in the territory of Ukraine).
If the Campaign participant is absent at the specified time at the moment of the prize draw at the Venue of the draw at the address specified in these rules, the Campaign Organizer or his representative, shall send an SMS and or call the phone number specified in the questionnaire and notify the Campaign Participant about the place and time of receiving the Campaign Prizes.
If there are fewer registered questionnaires than the Campaign Prizes, the draw shall be early terminated, upon the running out of the registered questionnaires in the drawing machine.
In order to receive the Prize, the participant must present a numbered voucher, which the participant receives after filling out the questionnaire. The serial number of the voucher must correspond to the serial number of the questionnaire, which in turn was determined by the Organizer and/or Contractor as a winning one. The absence of a voucher with a serial number may be the ground for refusal to issue a Prize.
The Organizer and/or the Contractor shall reserve the right to change the number of campaign prizes defined in the section 7 hereof as the Campaign Prizes at its sole discretion, without additional agreement and notice.
The Campaign Organizer and/or Contractor shall reserve the right to change the date and time of the drawing, the method of determining the Campaign Winners and the number of prizes. Information about the changed date for determining the winner can be found on the official website: prospekt.com.ua and on the official page of Prospekt shopping mall on the social network Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/prospekt.ua).
The Campaign Organizer and/or Contractor shall not bear any responsibility for failure to conduct the Campaign, or failure to deliver the Prize in the event of such force majeure circumstances as: natural disasters, fires, floods, quarantine (including restrictions on the operation of shopping malls, in particular Prospekt shopping mall), military actions of any nature, blockades, significant changes in the current legislation that is in force in the territory of the promotion, or other circumstances beyond the control of the Campaign Organizer.
The Organizer and/or the Contractor reserves the right to replace the prize with an equivalent or more expensive one without additional agreement and notice.
In order to receive the Prize, the participant must have and present at the request of the representative of the Organizer/Contractor a passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
You can receive your prize within 14 days from the day of the draw.
The winnings are exclusively the prizes listed above; getting their cash equivalents is unacceptable.
The number of prizes is limited.
8. Informing the Campaign participants
The detailed information on Campaign and official Rules of Campaign shall be published on prospekt.com.ua, and the Participants' support shall be provided by phone number: +38 (067) 384 5014
Telephone conversations between Campaign hotline operators and the Campaign Participant may be registered by means of technical recording. The Participant gives his unconditional consent to such fixation by his participation in Campaign.
9. Personal data
Campaign Participant acts personally, on their own behalf, voluntarily and independently. Campaign Participant assumes all risks of liability and consequences associated with the possible participation in Campaign and receiving reward.
The information provided by the Campaign Participants refers to personal data and shall be protected in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
While participating in Campaign, each Participant states and confirms that he is acquainted and fully agrees with these Rules, will adhere to them, that he is familiar with the rights relating to his personal data* and that his voluntarily provided personal data is consent on their processing by Campaign Contractor at his discretion in any way with marketing and/or any other purpose that does not contradict the legislation of Ukraine, in particular, for conducting an advertising action in accordance with the official rules (determination of the winner, preparation of statistical information, etc.).
* The rights of the Participant as the personal data subject. The participant has the right:
– to receive information on the Contractor's location as his personal data owner/manager;
– to demand from the Contractor as his personal data owner his personal data clarification;
– to apply statutory remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection.
• Campaign Participant grants the Contractor the right for automated personal data processing and inclusion into the personal data database, as well as other databases, which the Contractor will create for administrative and other purposes, ensure the implementation of relations requiring personal data processing. In this case, the Participant confirms that the Contractor is not obliged to inform him about his personal data inclusion into the personal data database.
• The Participant provides the Contractor with the right to transfer his personal data to the extent justified by the intended purpose, to the third parties, if such transfer is connected with the Contractor's duties implementation (including but not exclusively - providing information to public authorities, banking institutions, etc.), with the Participants agreeing that the Contractor will not notify them, both in writing and orally, about each case of Participants' personal data transferring to the third parties.
• While participating in Campaign, each Participant confirms that he is familiar with the rights relating to his personal data collection, processing, use, storage, and distribution, and also confirms that the Contractor and other third parties are exempted from the obligation to send written notice on Participant's right, the purpose of data collection and the persons, to whom the Participant's personal data are being transmitted.
• The personal data processing may be performed by the Contractor independently or may be transferred to other operators on the contract basis with confidentiality preservation condition. Campaign Participant’s personal data are being kept in the database until they are withdrawn at Participant’s written request. In case of consent for personal data processing withdrawal, the Participant is not allowed for further participation in Campaign.
• The Contractor/Organizer shall not be liable for the personal data protection placed by the Participant in the questionnaire from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, personal data distribution, as well as other unlawful actions. Similarly, the Contractor shall not be liable for any violations of the third parties' rights as a result of Participant's actions in such personal data placement.
10. General terms of Campaign.
o All Campaign Prizes may be received by the Campaign Participants only on the terms of these Rules.
o The Campaign gifts cannot be exchanged or returned. The Organizer and the Contractor are not responsible for the Contractor's use of their Gifts after their receiving by the Participant.
o One Campaign Participant can receive only one main prize
o In accordance with the requirements of the Article 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine to the adhesion contracts, namely the possibility of concluding such contract only by the adhesion of one party to the proposed contract, all Campaign Participants agree with the conditions of these Rules and undertake to comply with them.
o All Campaign results are final and cannot be appealed.
o The procedure for Gifts recipients’ identification does not pursue the profit obtaining purpose.
o In order to organize and conduct the Campaign, as well as to monitor the Campaign's progress, the Organizer/Contractor has the right to involve any third parties. The Organizer/Contractor does not bear responsibility for the postal, courier and telephone communication operators’ services quality.
o These Rules, as well as any amendments to them, including amendments regarding the gifts delivery terms, come into force from the moment of their publication by the Organizer on the https://prospekt.com.ua website.
o The Campaign Organizer/Contractor reserves the right to change the Campaign Gift Fund and/or certain Campaign gifts types, or to include other gifts in Campaign, which are not provided by these Rules.
o All participants of the Campaign participate at their sole discretion and agree with all health risks that may arise. By taking part in the Campaign and by receiving the services and/or prizes related to the Campaign, in case of occurrence of complications with health, allergic reactions, the participants release the Campaign Organizer and Contractor from any claims.
11. Other terms:
o In case of any disputes regarding the Campaign terms' interpretation, the official Organizer's interpretation is recognized as final and binding for all Campaign Participants and does not subject to appeal. The Organizer/Contractor's decision on all issues related to the Contest is considered as final, does not subject to appeal and shall be distributed to all Campaign Participants.
o Campaign Participant fully agrees with the terms of the Contest by his participation in this Campaign and has to comply with it.
o Campaign Participants are responsible for the correctness and reliability of all information indication that they send to participate in Campaign.
o The Organizer and the Contractor reserve the right to verify the documents certifying the Participant's age and the identity.
o The Organizer and the Contractor are not responsible for the postal operators and courier services work and any mistakes, as a result of which the mail were not received, received late, lost or damaged; for force majeure circumstances emerge.
o Campaign Participants understand and agree to observe the conditions that they may provide the media with information regarding their participation in the Contest and receive reward only if there is a separate in each case Organizer's written consent.
o By participating in Campaign, the Campaign Participant hereby gives his agreement to the Contractor/Organizer for his personal data collection and processing in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection». The Contractor/Organizer is solely responsible for personal data entering into the personal data database and its processing in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection».
o By participating in Campaign, each Participant hereby confirms his consent to use the information provided by the Campaign Organizer/Contractor with the marketing and/or any other purpose by methods that do not violate the current legislation of Ukraine (incl. by its transferring to the third parties); in particular, for the free use of his name, surname, photo, interview or other material about him with an advertising/marketing purpose, including the right to publish (including his name and the image contained in a photo) in the media, any print, audio and video materials, interviews with the media, as well as for information, messages (including advertising), etc., sending without any restrictions on the territory, time and manner of use, and such use will in no way be reimbursed by the Campaign Organizer/Contractor and/or any third party. Such consent is also considered in the meaning of the Art. 296, 307, 308 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
o Campaign Participants guarantee that they have the powers to participate in Campaign (in particular, through the sequence of actions provided by these Rules), confirm and guarantee the availability of all exclusive property and personal non-property rights and related rights to the provided photos, and for persons with partial or limited capacity - duly written permission from parents/legal guardians to use the images for advertising purposes within Campaign, not limited by time, territory or methods of use. Campaign Participants are liable for violating the intellectual property rights of the third parties under the current legislation of Ukraine.
o The Organizer and the Contractor have the right to involve the third parties for the full and/or partial obligations' fulfillment under these Rules.